Soft Skills Training, Adaptive E-Learning
Soft Skills E-Learning for when you have the timeGet your new-hires started straight away, you don't need to wait for the training next classroom training course to begin to build skills and disciplines.
Adaptive individual learning
- Develops communication, language, sales skills and best-practice
- Introduces over 200 concepts ranging from communication theory and applied psychology to new selling ideas and Sales 2.0 process
Guided learning modeMany of these concepts will be new to sales and support people, some concepts will build on existing knowledge.
- Focused on underlying principles
- Well organised learning paths avoid duplicating information
- Learning structured around the way skills are used
- Testing and Certification and on-going self-assessment for each concept
- Sales management can monitor individual progress, interact and coach where required
Personalised learning from new hire to management - within a structured curriculum